The 10 Worst Video Game Covers of All Time [ VIDEO ]
I never owned an Atari 400/800, so that Pac-Man box art was not what I was familiar with. Mine was an orange box, but not that Orange Box.
Regardless, enjoy an accompanying tribute image by Jared D. Weiss:
Jared D. Weiss’ Tribute to Pac-Man for Atari 400/800
Since I already had to do the work of creating individual tags for each of the games mentioned above, this is the full list of worst video game covers in ascending order:
- Aaargh! (various platforms)
- Snow White and the 7 Clever Boys (PlayStation 2)
- Air Traffic Chaos (Nintendo DS)
- Ghost House (Sega Master System)
- Jounetsu Nekketsu Athletes: Nakimushi Coach no Nikki (PlayStation)
- Tommy Lasorda Baseball (Sega Genesis/Mega Drive)
- The Guy Game (various platforms)
- Russell Grant’s Astrology (Nintendo DS)
- Blood n’ Guts (Commodore 64)
- Pac-Man (Atari 400/800)
One last side note, I do own a copy of Ghost House for the Sega Master System, complete in box. Jealous?