So KatsuCon was last weekend or as I like to call it Con Flu 2008. Con flu is now an official term on UrbanDictionary.com, just to let you know. Didn’t really get to do the kind of mingling that I wanted to as Peekaboo came down with a case of death the second day there (he’s feeling better now). So here’s the short list of webcomics I had interaction with (gimmick stolen from Mookie):
– Hawk smiled at me. Not sure if he remembered me, was nervous because I’m a 6’6″ viking or both.
– The introduction to webcomics panel that I was on with Kilika was one of my favorite panels ever.
– Richard was there managing my table more than me. I kid you not. That’s the way it usually works.
– Garth’s booth did things with stuffed animals that made me feel dirty.
– Peekaboo meant to pick up their book at the con, but forgot. I guess he’ll have to order it online. You can do things like that now.
– I finally got Volume 2 and Mookie is still one of the nicest guys ever.
– Brad is a cool guy. Wish we had more time to talk but he was always busy. Maybe he’ll be at SPX this year.
– Screw that guy from the Beach Boys. This is the only true Brian Wilson.
– First time I ever met Chris, but he seems like a cool guy and I had a good time with him on the introduction to webcomics panel.
– Yes, Rob Balder creates Erfworld. But Partially Clips is also friggin’ brilliant.
– He brought my Humphrey Bogart shirts and they turned out awesome!
– Shawn brought Super Smash Bros. Brawl to the con. This is next to godliness.
The more I type, the more this short list becomes a long list. Thanks to KatsuCon for having me and OneZumi for handling the webcomics part so well.